Monday, May 28, 2007

The time has come....

The time has come for MTS to end! *tear*
Man alive I cannot believe how fast time has gone! It is unbelievable. But tonight we did reflect a little bit over the past 3 months but not alot and just kinda discussed what we learned and how we have changed and stuff like that.
I mentioned that MTS made me feel well equipped to become a missionary and I felt that the tools we developed has created a new willingness in me to go and tell people about Jesus. And I also never knew how much Jesus makes me smile and I find a new found joy in Him.
But yeah, tomorrow is our grad and it's going to be so fun and maybe a little emotional but it's so hard to focus on that with spanish school coming. I almost can't wait for MTS to be over. Well it's bittersweet...

Plus, I don't think the Belize blog is coming. There is too much to write. Maybe I'll do a photo blog when I get home or something. Sorry about that. And I also got sick a little bit this week and just for the record...I'm almost never going to drink Super Cola again. So I'm going to have to change that...The triune has officially fallen.

1 comment:

Kelela said...

CRAZY!!!! I can't believe it has been three months. Weird... Plain Weird... Well I am still praying for you and thinking about your constantly!!! I love ya!! Keep updating!